PA-120Z is a high-performance, selectable Hi-Z (70V/100V) or Lo-Z (4O/8O) power amplifier featuring balanced and unbalanced inputs and additional line-level output. This versatile amplifier features built-in DSP, auto-standby and maximum durability. PA-120Z is suitable for a vast range of AV installations.
- High?performance Amplifier ? With built?in DSP and additional balanced stereo line?level output. PA?120Z features flat frequency response, unmatched sonic performance, excellent signal to noise ratio, and extraordinarily low distortion levels.
- Adaptable to Any AV Installation ? Switch between Lo?Z and Hi?Z to accommodate any type of loudspeaker installation. Select 1 Channel of 120W into a 70V/100V line or 2 channels of 60W into 4O/8O.
- Individual Mix Per Output
- Professional, Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology
- Durable and Reliable ? PA?120Z is immune to failure. It includes layers of protection against over?current, DC voltage at the outputs, high frequency, and over?heating with intelligent, heat?sensitive fans for added protection.
- Flexible Control Options ? Control locally via RS?232 serial commands or remotely via embedded web pages over Ethernet.
- Power Efficient
- Easy Installation ? Compact MegaTOOLS size enables mounting 2 units side?by?side in a 1U rack space.